The Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) for Evelyn Scott School in 2022 includes the suburbs of Denman Prospect, Whitlam and the future suburb of Molonglo. Changes to the PEA will come into place for the start of the 2023 school year (please see below). If you have any questions regarding how the PEA affects enrolment in 2022 for your child/children, please speak to our enrolments officer by calling 02 6142 3492 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know Evelyn Scott School's High School campus will open for students in 2023?
Ready to enrol? Please click on the link to submit an online enrolment form.
Evelyn Scott School hosted two information sessions for prospective families in May 2022. For families who were unable to attend on the night, please submit any questions you may have or register for a tour by clicking the relevant link below:
Junior School (Preschool to year 6) - Tuesday 24 May 2022 ESS Junior School Information/Tour request
Senior School (Year 7 to year 10) - Thursday 26 May 2022 ESS Senior School Information/Tour request
For families of students in Years 11 and 12 who reside in the Molonglo Valley, the PEA College is The Canberra College
2023 Enrolments Timeline:
- 26 April 2022 (6:00am) – online enrolments open
- 3 June 2022 (11:59pm) – enrol by this date to receive an offer from 25 July 2022
- Applications made after 4 June will receive an offer later in the year
- August to November 2022 - Communication sent to families regarding 2023 school year/orientation visits
- Families can enrol for 2023 any time during the year after April 26
- Monday 30 January 2023 - All new ACT school students commence first day of Term 1
2023 Priority Enrolment Area Changes
Priority Enrolment Areas (PEA) are reviewed annually, with changes made where they are the most reasonable response to establish new schools or changes in population and enrolment demand. Where possible, changes are notified in advance of the opening of the prospective year enrolment cycle to provide a level of certainty for families about enrolment options and to support smooth transitions between levels of schooling.
There are some slight changes to Evelyn Scott School’s Preschool to Year 6 PEA for the 2023 school year, detailed below.
New Evelyn Scott School High School Campus
The new Evelyn Scott School High School Campus (Year 7 to Year 10) will open in 2023. Residents of the following suburbs from 2023 will be in the high school’s Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) and are guaranteed enrolment at the new school:
- Whitlam (all)
- Denman Prospect (all)
- Molonglo (all)
- Coombs (all)
- Wright (all)
- Whitlam will continue to be in a PEA Shared Zone between Hawker College and Canberra College.
- All other suburbs affected by this PEA change will remain in PEA for Canberra College, as has previously been the case
- If you would like to know more about enrolling your child or about changes to the PEA please visit the ACT Education Directorate Website to lodge an online enrolment for 2022/2023 or to find out more about the process. You can also call the school enrolments line on 02 6142 3492 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.