Evelyn Scott School is located in Denman Prospect. The school offers a range of modern spaces for hire by the local community.
Working in partnership with other cultural, community and sporting organisations enriches the range of out of school activities available in our local area. By offering a variety of facilities, Evelyn Scott School can support students, their families, and the wider community.
Facilities for community use include:
- Two outdoor cricket nets
- One outdoor sports oval filed with soccer/football posts
- Two outdoor hard surface sporting courts – Available later 2021
Facilities for hirer include:
- Canteen/Commercial Kitchen Facilities
- Dance Studio
- Music Studio
- Teaching/Learning Kitchens
- Community Room – Available later 2021
This facilities can be hired on a one-off or regular basis for meetings and activities by community groups and organisations. Evening and weekend bookings are available.
The hiring group or organisation must hold current Public Liability Insurance of a minimum $20,000,000.
Please be aware that:
- Alcohol is not allowed on premises.
- AV facilities are available, screen, sound and VGA/HDMI ports are available
- Chairs and Tables are available for use on request.
- Hire times/charges are to include setup and pack up time
The Education Directorate reminds you that the current COVID-19 pandemic is continuing, and we recommend that you regularly check the ACT Health website for the latest COVID-19 advice at https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/ and the Australian Government Department of Health website at www.health.gov.au/covid19-resources to ensure your organisation is complying with the requirements for the use of the school space you hire.
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Strategic Procurement via email at EDUStrategicProcurement@act.gov.au